HC DK PSA Disc Kiss Cutting Machine is designed for kiss cutting of pressure sensitive adhesive backing coated sanding disc. It is widely used in abrasive disc cutting industry.
USE AND CHARACTERISTICS:
1. The machine is applicable to continuous and large-batch kiss cutting operation of nonmetal materials by laser wood die cutter.
2. The conveying part adopts PLC control. The materials are driven by the servo motor and input from one side of machine, and after semi-broken die cutting, output from the other side, which can guarantee accurate feeding and stable operation. The feeding length can be adjusted conveniently through touch screen (human-machine interface).
3. The main machine adopts four-column guiding, double-crank connecting road balancing and four-column blocking fine-adjustment mechanism, which can guarantee the speed and accuracy of die cutting of machine. All movable connecting parts are equipped with central oil supply automatic lubricating device, which reduces the abrasion to the minimum extent.
4. The operation surface of cutting area is installed with photoelectric protection device, which can guarantee personal safety of operators.
5. The feeding part of the machine is allocated with tension control device, which makes materials maintain tension status during transportation and prevents materials from running off center.
6. Products of special specifications can be customized.
|Maximum cutting force||60T||60T|